Friday, November 7, 2008

Harry Reid To Punish Joe Lieberman for Supporting McCain « America’s Watchtower

Harry Reid To Punish Joe Lieberman for Supporting McCain « America’s Watchtower: "Why does Lieberman want to stay a democrat? Look at Jim Jeffords of Vermont. Don' t tell me the democrats aren't being more bipartisan that the wing nut GOP. But all you can do is gripe, and really it's all you're good at. I know I need to be more tolerant.I must admit I was extremely impressed the way the most vile pundits congradulated Obama. But Limbaugh has called him and his chief of staff thugs. I mean is there any getting along with you guys? You blame the media the way that cheaters blame the referees. Your day will come again. Six years after Nixon you came up with Reagan. It was a different situation after Hoover. So I do wish you well. I know the two parties are in competition with each other. We should try to keep it civil. Look at the way conservatives are ready to take power in Britian again, except now they use the word progressive.

No comments: