Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Joe Scarborough: The True Character of Hillary Clinton

Joe Scarborough: The True Character of Hillary ClintonI'm absolutely flabbergasted that a conservative like Joe would say nice things about Hillary. It makes me rethink a lot of my attitudes. I have grown to hate the conservative crap sandwich of lies and hypocrisy that is fed to me daily through out the media. Now I feel compelled to say something nice about conservatives, and I am at a loss for words. I do like Tim Gunn. I always thought he would make a great conservative. I have had some respect for George Will in the past though he often goes off the rails. Being hated by me would be something that conservatives would seem to aim for. I guess I'm looking for honesty in politics which is hard to find. However, you never know.

No comments: