Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Starbucks asks not to be center of gun debate - Yahoo! News

Starbucks asks not to be center of gun debate - Yahoo! News
I used weapons in Vietnam. I saw where a macho attitude gets you. I'm so sick of these brain dead rednecks Thinking they're tough. If they want to show off their ability to kill human beings someone ought to take them up on it. Don't brag if you can't back it up. The way I see it if someone is brandishing a weapon they ought to be considered a threat and proper action should be taken. If someone wants to intimidate me I'll gladly take up the challenge. If they want to act like this is Somalia they ought to be treated like they are in Somalia. Maybe a few shoot outs would get people's heads back on straight. People going into Starbucks with a gun is insane. It's time to put an end to this crap

No comments: