Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Liberalize me

I commend you on a very thoughtful post. I, however, am against a strong military. What did it get us in the cold war, but Vietnam? As a vietnam veteran I saw the horrors and the shame of a strong military. The Soviet Union fell on its own. It was a bad idea and it paid for it. Terrorism will do the same. As for Falwell, Robertson, Dobson et al I pray for them because they are indeed going to hell. Religion causes as much evil as it does good, and we are seeing a lot of evil these days. Bin Laden is a good social conservative. He has devoted his life to stopping the split between church and state. Conservatives from different nations just like to kill each other. Liberals on the other hand think we should all join together and be one. States rights and even nations rights need to be subjugated. The whole earth should be the ultimate decider. Thank you for your time.

No comments: