Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Face of Jihad Vows Attacks - New York Times

New Face of Jihad Vows Attacks - New York Times

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. There is a Public Enemy song called "Fight the Power". People who fight the power are my friends. Power corrupts. Terrorism fights this corruption. It is right wing extremists of foreign lands fighting the right wing extremists of this land. I dislike the methods of both sides. I hope they destroy each other. I can, however, understand right wing extremists of foreign lands better than I can understand those of this land. It is as if those of this land have become evil and must be destroyed. I am not a violent man. I do not feel it is my role to join either side of the struggle. I must admit, however, I am not on the side of the rich in this country. They must eventually be brought down. It is only a matter of how.

No comments: